HELP NEEDED FOR WOMAN WHOSE SHACK BURNT DOWN

    281
    Nyameka Ntaba, a PA in the retirement industry

    By Nyameka Ntaba

    Maggie Maunatlala from Ga-Rankuwa, a township located about 37km north of Pretoria, received a shocking phone call on the morning of the 2nd of July 2018 while she was at work informing her that her home has burnt down.

    A meter box exploded and fell on the bed. When the kids saw the smoke from outside, it was already too late do to anything as the fire had escalated and eventually engulfed the structure.

    Maggie works as a cleaner and supports a family of four with her minimum wages, including her six-year old granddaughter and a four-year old grandson. Their clothes burnt down during this tragic incident. I have managed to collect some clothes for the family and I want to do more because the family has absolutely nothing. The family is slowly getting back onto their feet and they have managed to build back the shack. They are still waiting for the electricity to be reconnected as they also lost their electrical appliances.

    I am pleading for donations to assist Maggie. Please do not hesitate to call me or drop me a WhatsApp on 083 822 8890.

    LEAVE A REPLY

    Please enter your comment!
    Please enter your name here